SPOKEY BLAZE FIGURE SKATES
Ice skating effects
When ice skating, your whole body works – in order to maintain the balance, you must use both your legs and hands – so you strengthen shoulders, arms and hands. Moreover, you will strengthen and shape your belly, legs and buttocks. Ice skating will not only improve your physical conditions, but it will also benefit your coordination of movements, your well-being and immunity.
Contraindications for ice skating are diseases of knees and spine.
They are characterized by a high shoe, which is supposed to protect your ankle. The shoe goes far beyond your ankle. The skid of figure skates is the widest and the largest, so it is also quite heavy. The upper part of the shoe has hooks for laces that make it easy to put on the shoe and also better stabilize your leg. The skid in the front side has teeth that enable a greater control when performing acrobatics on ice. Figure skates give you the most opportunities when it comes to the skating technique.
We put high demands on our equipment, so we make every effort to use the highest quality materials in its production.
The shoe is made of high quality synthetic leather
Pre-sharpened skid made of stainless steel (increased hardness) – this steel prolongs its service life.
– muscles of shoulders and upper limb
– long muscles of the back, trunk muscles
– lower limb muscles
– stomach muscles
– chest muscles
2 years of statutory warranty
36-42: white, 39-46: black
For beginners, ice skating may seem difficult, but it is only appearance. Anyone can learn skating on a good level in a relatively short period of time in order to benefit from this not only health benefits and physical fitness, but also a lot of fun. Check out the following tips, but remember that ultimately practice makes perfect!
- . The most important is equipment, i.e. the skates. Choose the right skates for you. Make sure that they are well fitted and laced – otherwise, you may get injured or skating will be just uncomfortable. Comfort is the essence. Pay attention to the skid – it must be well sharpened.
- Aura is usually winter, so be sure to warm up well before entering the ice. Body without the warm up is more susceptible to injury and muscle sores. .
- Dress up properly, neither too lightly not too warm. Your sport dress must be comfortable, so that you can move freely and comfortably.
- Be careful, move your body and practice.
The first skating will not be the easiest one, but it is important to break the ice. Every next practice will be more successful until you reach perfection.
Reinforced tip offering stability and control
Precisely riveted, pre-sharpened blade with German TÜV quality certificate
Made of high quality synthetic leather
Moisture absorbing microfiber lining supports the foot, which makes it easier to perform complicated acrobatic elements
size : 36 - 42
colour: white and black